lundi, juin 18, 2007

most played songs on my iPod

hehe... lagi kurang kerjaan ginih. menunggu telepun dari pacar, tapi kok 17 menit lewat ga ada tanda-tanda ya?

here are my top list of fave songs (some are in my iPod, some arent) :

1. better than love - sherina
"i'm not interested in love. but i'm attracted to you"

2. bitter sweet symphony - the verve
"cause it's a bitter sweet symphony, this life.."

3. your love alone is not enough - manic street preachers feat. nina the cardigans
"your love alone....is not enough not enough not enough"

4. because you loved me - celine dion
"for all the joy you brought to my life. for all the wrong that you set right"

5. risalah hati - dewa 19
"aku bisa membuatmu... jatuh cinta kepadaku meski kau tak cinta... kepadaku"








weird choices..hehehee







---chanepyon---
iPOD-ing ME

Aucun commentaire: